We want to meet you!
Join us as a volunteer at Saint Mary’s. Our volunteers play an important role in the lives of the sisters and we rely on the dedication of volunteers to help us meet our mission, vision and goals. During an orientation program, you will meet sisters and staff, review the guidelines for volunteers, and discuss how to match your skills and interests with available volunteer opportunities. Several times throughout the year, there will be additional opportunities for socialization with the sisters and other volunteers. These special events are great fun!
Look for us on Facebook, Volunteers for the Sisters of the Holy Cross.
For more information, read our volunteer handbook which answers questions that are often asked by new volunteers. Contact Lee Ann Moore at email@example.com or phone 574-284-5678 to learn more about the volunteer program at Saint Mary’s, Notre Dame, Indiana.
Here are just a few examples of volunteer opportunities:
- Visit with the sisters one-on-one
- Coordinate special events
- Decorate and serve at special events
- Take sisters in wheelchairs for a walk
- Help in the sisters’ library
- Share your personal photos with our memory care sisters
- Present a program
- Decorate for the holidays
- Transport for the International Shoppers Program
- Share your animal for pet therapy
- Help in the stamp room ministry
- Play a musical instrument for the sisters
- Play and organize games
- Or bring us your great ideas!