Every Weekend (8 hrs each - Saturday and Sunday) 6:30 am – 3:00 pm $2 Shift Differential
Every Weekend (12 hrs each - Saturday and Sunday) 7:00 am – 7:30 pm$2 Shift Differential
Weekend Warriors Wanted!
Sisters of the Holy Cross, Inc., located on the beautiful Saint Mary’s campus in Notre Dame, IN, currently has every weekend Care Partner shifts available. Looking to supplement your income? Planning a much-needed vacation? Ready to start Christmas shopping? Consider joining us!
- 1:4 Care Partner/Patient Ratio
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation Hours
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
Work Location: One location
Pay Frequency: Biweekly
Qualifications: Caregiving, 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting and cleaning procedures in place
Full Job Description
You will be providing personalized care for retired members of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Holy Cross in our home-like atmosphere. The Sisters of the Holy Cross embrace a person-directed living philosophy that is a living expression of the mission and core values of the Congregation. With the expressed goal of creating home and fostering deep connections and rich relationships, the Sisters of the Holy Cross welcome their sisters from across the country to a wide continuum of residential living services. The Sisters of the Holy Cross person-directed living philosophy is a culture of kindness, gentleness, and mutual respect, and values diversity of both the sisters and their caregivers.Seeking individuals to assist in providing comprehensive and compassionate care with the following:
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships with sisters and staff.
- Understands and embraces the mission and core values of the Sisters of the Holy Cross.
- One (1) year of patient care experience (assisted living, nursing home, personal home care, etc.).
- High school diploma or GED required
Salary Range: $15.00 - $17.63 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: All applicants are required to wear a mask, receive temperature screenings, and maintain social distance.